Thursday, October 14, 2010

Corey Navarre's Goals

TRAINING JOURNAL
Scriptures:
Matt. 6:33 “But seek first the kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.”  Proverbs 21:31 “The horse is prepared for the day of battle; But victory belongs to the Lord.”     Psalm 37:4 “Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.”
Goals: 2010 National Finals Rodeo Bull Riding Average Champ
            2010 PRCA World Champion Bull Rider
Jack Nicklaus said of Tiger Woods that he plays golf on a level the world has never seen before.  A good friend of mine, Chico Hines, shared with me something he heard from a pastor (Chip Brim).  He said that if God has anointed us for something, we should be doing it on a level the world is unfamiliar with, ALL TO THE GLORY OF GOD.  He went on to tell me that I have been anointed to ride bulls on a level the world is unfamiliar with, all to the glory of God”. 
As a child of the Most High God, how much more does this apply to us if the Father has anointed us for something, and we are doing it for His glory.   To make it short, God has created you and I to be GREAT in whatever he has anointed us to do, All TO HIS  GLORY.
The first thing I have to remember is, IT’S NOT ABOUT ME, I must “seek first the kingdom”.  It’s all for His glory.  I know that in order to fulfill the anointing that God has placed on my life, I have to be prepared.  I can’t set goals and expect them to fall in my lap, I have to “prepare the horse for the day of battle”.  I have to be prepared spiritually, physically, and mentally.  My prayer is that this journal will be a blessing to you and help you in attaining the “desires of your heart”. 
I’m thankful that Rope has asked me to start this journal as it will get me focused on “the prize” and hold me accountable for the gift God has given me.
Be Blessed,
            Corey Navarre

To learn more about Champions Rodeo Camps and Clinics visit
http://www.skyranch.org/Rodeo

No comments:

Post a Comment