Thursday, November 4, 2010

Corey"s training week 2

Goals:
  Work out 3x's, do drills 3x's, ride my bull at Kansas city.
Monday
   Out of town
Tuesday
  Chest, shoulders, & triceps (P90X)
Wednesday
  Yoga X(P90X)
  (Don't knock it till you try it.  Trust me it's not for the weak hearted, great for flexibility, balance, and perseverance).  Drills on stationary barrel
Thursday
  Drills on stationary barrel
Friday
  Rode in Kansas City (bucked off)
Saturday
Sunday

One thing I constantly struggle with is keeping my priorities straight. They should be:       1) God (my father's business)
                         2) Family
                         3) Riding bulls
                         4) Ranching
Having cattle to tend and all the things that go along with that, I find myself getting my priorities in reverse order. God seems to get pushed to the back burner and everything else just doesn’t work out like it does when I'm keeping my priorities straight and "seeking first the Kingdom of God". This very thing caused poor performance this week. But in the words of Paul; "Brethren, I do not regard myself as having laid hold of it yet; but one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead,  I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 3:13-14)
www.skyranch.org/rodeo

No comments:

Post a Comment