Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Corey Navarre Week 3

Goals for week 3:
 Work out 4X's
  Drills on stationary barrel  3x's
Monday
  Legs and back (P90X)
  Drills
Tuesday
  Kenpo X
Thursday
  Core synergistics (P90X)
  Drills
Friday
  Cardio X
Saturday
  Drills on stationary barrel
Sunday
  Rest day

Good week, I achieved my weekly goals.
My overall plan is to increase the workouts as the finals get closer.
Also getting on bulls more and more, getting on everyday for about 14 days leading up to when we leave for the finals. (these bulls mostly consist of jump kickers) To the younger guys just getting started I suggest getting on as many bulls as you can as often as you can. (they don't have to be buckers)

Phillipians 4:13 " I can do all things through Him who strengthens me."

No comments:

Post a Comment